First entry.
One, two, three...
Is it on?
My name is Emily-Isabella 'Glitter' Nightingale.
I am a nameless child.
I am 15 years old and I live in Copenhagen.
Most people can't seem to figure out who I am.
I don't mind.
I am singer in a band called 'Cherrykill'.
This band means everything to me.
If you don't support the band, you don't support me.
I live for the music.
We want the fame.
And that's exactly what we're gonna achieve.
I don't know my sexuality.
I guess I'm bisexual.
I'm open.
I have a beautiful girlfriend.
I truly love her.
We have always been soulmates.
I am an author as well as a singer and an artist.
I like to express myself.
This is not the last you've heard from me.
I'm out.
xoxo
__
http://www.myspace.com/422427765
http://werbinich.deviantart.com/
http://twitter.com/smilingsunrise
http://www.formspring.me/smilingsunrise
onsdag den 10. februar 2010
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar